Welcome to the iMarketForce website.
This page contains our Terms and Conditions in the following sections: –
- Copyright Notice
- Website Usage Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Products and Services
Please read these Terms and Conditions. You may also wish to print this page and retain it for your future reference.
The terms ‘NiScape’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of this website being NiScape Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 4812734. Our registered office is Clarence Road, Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, GL12 7EX, United Kingdom.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user of this website and the recipient of any information, products or services requested, obtained or purchased through it.
By using this website or accessing or purchasing our products and services through it, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
This website and its content is copyright of NiScape Limited – © NiScape Limited 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: –
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts of web pages on this website for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy extracts of web pages on this website to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit any of the content on this website. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system
NiScape provides the information contained in this website for general information purposes only.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NiScape. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website available and operational at all times. However, there will be rare occasions when access may be interrupted or restricted to allow for upgrades or maintenance. NiScape takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical or other issues beyond our control.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Products and Services
Payment and Delivery
Product prices are clearly shown in the product description including (if applicable) VAT and any delivery charges.
Unless otherwise stated in the product description, payment is required prior to delivery of the product.
If you order and pay online by debit or credit card, your card will be charged immediately and you will receive an email within a few minutes (please allow up to an hour) with your order and payment details.
If you order by telephone or post, we will aim to process your order and payment the working day on which it is received or, failing that, the following working day. We will send you an email confirming your order and payment details as soon as they have been processed.
If, for any reason, we are unable to process your payment, we will contact you as soon as possible using the contact details you have provided us with in order to resolve the problem.
For digitally delivered products, you will be sent instructions on how to access the product as soon as your order and payment have been processed (please allow up to an hour). If you do not receive access instructions within four hours of order and payment confirmation, please contact us immediately using the contact methods on the ‘Contact Us’ page of this website.
Unless otherwise stated in the product description, we aim to despatch physically delivered products the same working day that the order and payment are processed or, failing that, the following working day. The delivery method will depend on the product but will typically be Royal Mail First Class Post or equivalent. You should allow up to seven working days following order and payment confirmation for receipt of the product. Note that the product may need to be signed for to confirm receipt. If you do not receive the product in this period, please contact us immediately using the contact methods on the ‘Contact Us’ page of this website.
Note that, if you pay by cheque, we reserve the right to allow up to five working days following receipt of the cheque for payment to clear prior to delivery of the product. This is additional to the timescales specified above.
If a digitally delivered product cannot be accessed or is corrupted, inform us as soon as possible using the contact methods on the ‘Contact Us’ page of this website. We will use our best endeavours to rectify the problem as soon as possible. In the unlikely event that it is not possible to rectify the problem, we will issue a full refund of the purchase price.
You should inspect a physically delivered product as soon as possible after receipt and notify us of any defects or omissions within five working days of receipt using the contact methods on the ‘Contact Us’ page of this website. If the defects or omissions cannot be rectified, we will promptly send you a replacement for the product or part of the product at our cost. We may ask you to return the defective product (or part thereof) at our expense prior to despatching a replacement.
Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all of our products excluding software come with a 30-day guarantee.
This means that you have a full 30 days to review the product. For digitally delivered products, this period begins when you are first given access to the product (or the first instalment of a product delivered in instalments). For physical products, this period begins when the product (or the first instalment of a product delivered in instalments) is delivered to the delivery address you specified when ordering.
If, during the 30-day review period, you decide the product is not for you, inform us by writing or emailing us within the 30 days using the contact details on the ‘Contact Us’ page of this website.
In the case of a physical product, you will also need, at your own cost, to return the product to us at the postal address on the ‘Contact Us’ page of this website within the 30 days. It is your responsibility to ensure the safe return of the product to us and we recommend you use a tracked and insured service to do so.
Upon receipt of your email or letter and, in the case of a physical product, the receipt of the returned product, we will issue you with a full and prompt refund of the purchase price of the product. We aim to process all refund payments within one to two working days.
How the refund is processed will depend on your original method of payment. If you paid by cheque, the refund will also be by cheque. If you paid by debit or credit card, we will attempt to refund payment to the same card. If, for whatever reason, we are unable to make the refund to the card, we will issue a cheque instead. Refunds will be made to the name and address of the person that purchased the product.
This refund policy is in addition to your statutory rights.
The Information We Collect
We may collect the following information: –
- Contact information including postal and email addresses
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to specific products, services or offers
- Other information collected through customer surveys
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We collect this information for the following principal reasons: –
- To enable us to deliver products or services, whether free or paid, that you have requested or ordered
- To inform you about updates and/or revisions to products or services, whether free of paid, that you have requested or purchased
- To enable us to provide you with support for products or services, whether free or paid, that you have requested or purchased
- To allow us to improve our products and services
- To send you free information (usually by email) on subjects we believe will be of interest or use to you
- To send you promotional letters and emails regarding products or services, either from NiScape or selected third parties, which we think you may find useful or interesting
- To contact you regarding participation in market research activities such as customer surveys
- We may share your personal information with third parties if required by law to do so
Controlling Your Personal Information
You can instruct us on how you wish us to use your personal information at any time by contacting us using the contact details on the ‘Contact Us’ page of this website.
All promotional and information emails we send you, other than those regarding the order or delivery of purchases you have made from us, will contain an Internet link you can click on to immediately remove yourself from receiving further such emails from us in the future.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 by writing to us at the postal address on the ‘Contact Us’ page of this website. A small fee may be payable to cover administration costs.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using the contact methods on the ‘Contact Us’ page of this website and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that any and all information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable administrative, physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
NiScape may on occasion monitor overall traffic levels to this website with automated traffic monitoring software that does not employ cookies. This software may collect and analyse certain data such as the Internet Protocol (or IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version and your operating system and platform. The software uses this information purely to optimise website performance and the information cannot be used to identify individual users personally.
Links to Other Websites