As it’s name suggests, this is all about creating packaging images for digital products.
This is important because people like to ‘see before they buy’ and having a good quality image of your digital product has been shown to significantly increase conversions, whether that’s to get optins or sales.
The better the depiction of your product, the higher the perceived value it will have.
There has been a few ecover generators released over the last few months, so what makes this one different?
First up, it does everything you would expect from an ecover generator and it does it very well, as can be seen in this short demo video…
The interface is slick and easy to navigate.
The software is very intuitive. I was creating covers in minutes without consulting any of the training materials (which are comprehensive and context-sensitive).
And it’s fast, giving you ‘real-time’ views of your covers as you create them.
But Cover Genie Pro also offers a fair few things that make it stand out from the crowd…
1. This comes from Kayte Lee and June Ashley, who are professional designers first and internet marketers second.
Almost all of the previous ecover generators to hit the market have come from marketers who have sub-contracted out the design work and so the results have not always been as good as they might have been.
Kayte and Ashley do design as their main occupation and that shines through in the covers that Cover Genie Pro produces.
2. Cover Genie Pro creates genuinely ‘photo-realistic’ designs i.e. they look like a photograph taken of a physical product, rather than a stylised representation.
I have not seen this in an ecover generator before.
3. The software comes with 150 cover templates covering all of the usual culprits, such as boxes, books, reports and discs.
However, these also include many formats rarely seen in other ecover generators, such as membership cards, a huge array of mobile and desktop devices, business cards, leaflets and flyers, checklists, billboards and signs and even bottles and cans.
Many competing products charge extra for this much-needed feature.
5. The basic software comes with developer rights, so you can use it to create ecovers for other people.
Most of the alternatives charge you an extra license fee for this.
In fact, included in the fast action bonuses is in-depth training on how to use Cover Genie Pro as the basis for starting your own graphic design business.
6. Cover Genie Pro is web-based, so you can access it from anywhere with an internet connection.
This also means that the software and templates library are automatically updated, without you having to continually update software on your computer.
7. There are no recurring fees for using the software (although this may change in future).
8. Cover Genie Pro is very intuitive to use but full video training is provided inside the member’s area to make sure you get the most out of using the software.
I have been playing around with this software for a couple of hours now and I really like how quick and easy it is to use and the stunning covers it produces in just a few minutes.
I will be using it from now on to create all of my ecover designs.
To sweeten the deal further, I have added a selection of valuable bonuses, including whiteboard characters, icons, high-definition backgrounds and multiple mascot sets.
You can get all of the details here…
What about upsells?
There are three.
The first comes in at $67 and offers a further 100 design templates to add to the 50 provided with the basic version.
These are well-worth having but the basic version provides all of the templates that most marketers would ever need.
The second upsell is the ubiquitous white label licenses so you can sell the software as your own and keep 100% of the proceeds.
Prices start at $297 for 50 licenses.
The final upsell is a large collection of previous graphics products released by Kayte and Ashley at a discounted price of $197.
You really don’t need any of these upsells to make full use of the software.
If you have any need, either now or in the future, to create covers for digital products, Cover Genie Pro is, in my opinion, the best solution on the market at the moment…